Projects in Marketing Phase.
1. Tennis All Stars for adults with Intellectual Disabilities in Greenwich, Ct. at the Greenwich Racquet Club with Tennis Pro Ricardo Leon and Special Educator Coach Bill.
Starting Spring 2019, Wednesday's, 2-3 pm.
2. 'Special Needs' Dad's Forum in additional cities and towns. Dad's with youth and adult children with special needs share, listen and are given perspectives, strategies and activities to practice with the goal of strengthening family cohesiveness and independence in their youth or adult offspring.
Second class starting time goal is Spring 2019
3. Arts & Music Night Events for Adults with Intellectual Disabilities. Fairfield & Westchester County. With Coach Bill as Concierge, a Sprinter Van vehicle private taxi driver picks up a group of 6-8 Adults with Intellectual Disabilities, takes them to dinner and an art/ music events. This can be done with different towns across both counties in Connecticut and New York.
4. Cerebral Palsy of Westchester Arts & Music Performance,Spring 2019. A performance is coalescing and is in process for parents with children at CPW.
5. (maybe) Stamford Scalzi Originals Skateboard School Spring 2019. An inclusive skateboard school for typical individuals and those with special needs.
The Scalzi Originals Foundation works 1:1 and in group with youth, adults, and senior citizens who are typical, with disabilities, and special gifts & talents. Its focus is also to build ecosystems that strengthen and support community health. Its program offerings are an alternative to traditional instructional approaches, using varied activities as mediums to develop life skills.
The Projects page represents lecture dates, current projects and in-development initiatives for the community.
1. October 19, 2018: Frederick Douglass and the 'Thought Amplification Machine'. At the EdgeHill Senior Living Community in Stamford, Ct.
2. December 20, 2018: The Women's Rights Movement: 150 Years of Five Dimensional Chess. At the EdgeHill Senior Living Community in Stamford, Ct. (canceled)
3. January 21, 2019: The Profession of King's Christianity. At the EdgeHill Senior Living Community in Stamford, Ct.
4. February 21, 2019: Building a Ecosystems to Strengthen and Sustain Community Health. For families with Individuals who have special needs, Educators, and related service professionals. At the main Greenwich Library in Greenwich, Ct. 6:30 pm 2nd floor.
1. Unstoppables at Rye Parks & Recreation, Rye, NY.
For parents and their children with special needs, ages 9-15. Pilates, peer coaching, volunteering & street basketball. starting early Spring 2019.
2. Tea & Literature at Le Pain Quotidien in Rye, NY.
For adults with Downs Syndrome. Coach Bill guides the informal class literary class in conversation on current events and both classic and modern literature. Classes are ongoing. Sign up through email at the 'Contact' page. $32/ 1 hour
8. Rhythm and Movement with Coach Bill at 5 senior citizen assisted living communities across Fairfield County, Ct.
A movement therapy dance class to promote well-being, functional balance and emotional regulation.
9. Executive Function Skills Coaching At Your Home/ community for youth, adults, and senior citizens with special needs. Can include Cognitive behavioral therapy/ executive function skills training/ fitness training, job coaching, writing and public speaking.
10. Rhythm and Movement with Coach Bill at Arc of Westchester. For adults with special needs, (Downs Syndrome, Intellectual Disability). Started October 25, 2018.
11. Lights for Scalzi: Initiative for Scalzi Skatepark in Stamford, Ct.; to organize community and work with the local government to place light posts at the skatepark for night time skateboarding.
Signature petition page:
Facebook page: ScalziOriginals.US